Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bongo Bong Tattoo

 It all started with a simple bird...
      
...which wasn't a real tattoo, of course. It looked nice, but tattoo must be extremely meaningful. At least, I got an idea that I wanted a tattoo on the back of my neck. 
But what should it look like? 
What did Rick Genest think of when he was getting himself all tattooed?
          
Can't imagine how should it feel like - being tattooed like that. 
That's not something you can fix when you get 70 and want to get rid of.
I thought about treble clef. It does represent my attitude towards art. I shared it with the closest friends and heard a lot of criticism: EVERYONE has a treble clef. What's the point of getting a tattoo which EVERYONE has?

But actually.
Who cares?

                                 

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment